DonateThanks to donation efforts, almost 75% of childhood cancers are now curable. With every dollar, the cure for the remaining 25% gets closer.
Donate now to leave YOUR footprint in the fight against childhood cancer.
ShopShow your support for the cause!
100% of net proceeds from all Duckprints merchandise will go to hospitals treating childhood cancer across the United States.
Leave Your FootprintHave you or someone you love made an impact on the fight against childhood cancer?
Share your story with us, and read about other courageous individuals who continue to leave their Footprint.
How do I submit?Footprint Submission Instructions
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, city and state, and a brief description about how you or someone you know has made an impact in the fight against childhood cancer.
- With the description, please attach a photo(s) in .jpg or .png format, not to exceed 10MB.
- If you prefer to upload a video of your story, please include a YouTube link to the video you would like us to include along with a photo(s).
Aflac will be in touch if your story is chosen as a feature on AflacDuckprints.com.
Thanks for submitting your Footprint! ×